Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunset View from Back Patio


Tonight, when Jeff put Miki out back for a bit, he said he thought the sunset might be pretty tonight. I grabbed my camera and we sat out back for a bit, and were rewarded with this lovely sight. I feel so incredibly lucky and fortunate to be living the life I have right now.
On a separate note, I got the latest issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors yesterday, and as I was relaxing and enjoying the artwork in it, I turned the page....and there was my art work! Wow! I had submitted something a few months ago in response to a readers' challenge, and mine was one of the (relatively) few they published. I'm still excited!
Enjoy this photo and your life!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nadine -
    Long time no "see". Where are you living now to have such a magnificent sunset? We have some pretty ones here in Florida minus the mountains!
    Beautiful work!
    Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How are you? We're now living in New Mexico, near Albuquerque. The "we" is my honey, Jeff, and me. We've been together almost 6 years, and have changed our location and rearranged the balance in our lives - I'm now only working part-time, and enjoying the rest of life more. What's your blog name?

    ReplyDelete