Thursday, April 23, 2009

Glorious Morning!

What a glorious morning it is outside today! I took Miki for an early morning walk, and I think she was extra-energized because of the great weather, too! It's one of those days when it's just wonderful to be alive. The photo for today is one of a flower that people generally don't want to see - a dandilion! We think of them as weeds, and pull them mercilessly. However, when we were camping last spring, I was wandering down the nature paths near our campsite, and the sun was shining so beautifully, the dandilions in the meadow just seemed to be little reflections of the sun in the meadow. I played with taking the photo while zooming my lens in and out, and this was the happy result! This morning just reminded me of that morning, where a humble little dandilion looked like a sun droplet! Of course, I still don't think I want them in my lawn.......enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment