Friday, March 19, 2010

Early Spring Snowstorm

Isn't this lovely? We had a early spring snow last weekend, and Monday morning, this was the lovely sight we woke up to! The light was magical, but only lasted for a very few moments. I had to scramble to get my camera and get outside onto our back patio to capture the image. Needless to say, the snow out on the patio was pretty chilly on my bare feet! Still, the beauty of the calm morning is quite something. At times like these, I can't help but think how lucky we are to be living here.

The weather warmed up this week, so that by Wednesday, all of this snow was gone.......but now they are predicting another touch of winter for tonight into tomorrow morning. I know it's supposed to snow in the northern mountains (ski resorts will be happy), but I don't know if it will make it down to us. It's fun to experience the changing of the seasons here! Enjoy!

1 comment: