Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Postage Due"ATCs


Here are a couple of new ATCs I finished today. I call this one "Thru the Window". The foundation is an old photo of my dad (on the right) and a friend of his. I have no idea who the person is peeking out the window at them, but, to me, that just makes the photo! The theme of this ATC collection is "Postage Due", a swap I'm participating in. There needs to be at least one postage stamp in the piece. This one has 3 of them, plus some postage related rubber stamps and ephemera!


This ATC is made up of a number of stamps from around the world - Bahamas, Columbia, Spain and I can't recall the other 2! I also added some postage related rubber stamps and call this piece "Around the World". It reminds me of one of those old fashioned suitcases that would have some sort of travel stamps and tags on it from wherever the owner traveled.
Enjoy!!!

1 comment: