Monday, May 11, 2009

Social Butterflies

Howdy! I came across this fun ATC that I created a while back, and it just seemed like a good theme for today. I'm heading out to lunch today with my friend, Jeanne, so I'll be a bit of a social butterfly. I also need to do more moving prep stuff today. I've got a couple of boxes that I want to pack today to get closer to being totally done. Jeff will be off on his pre-retirement vacation this week, and he plans to really get down to business in terms of packing more stuff, including his stuff. Our move is really getting close now. Three weeks from today, we'll be almost all the way to New Mexico & the beginning of our new life together there.

Mom's Day was really nice yesterday. The weather cooperated, and we were able to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the day and our cook-out meal! Very nice. I will miss this next year...sigh....perhaps I can get Mom out to New Mexico for Mom's Day next year, tho!

Well, on with the day! Have a really great one - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment