Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Flying & A Tuesday Sunrise


On Labor Day, Jeff wanted to go flying, and I generally try to join him for the fun of flying!  I really liked the pattern of the image above.  Don't know if these are considered crop circles, but they are the circle of green made by the irrigation systems that the farms around here have!  I did play with this image to create some cool collage background texture pages, too, altho they aren't posted here.


I really liked the look of the dappled clouds and dappled sunshine on the ground below.  If you can't see the pattern on the ground well enough, click on the image - I think it will show you a larger image so you can see the pattern better.


And, on Tuesday morning, as I was getting ready for work, this sunrise was just outside our door.  So, I quickly stepped outside and got this wonderful pastel sunrise thru the pine trees on our back patio.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for you comment on my blog, Nadine! Email me - I tried to email you, but must have an old one.

    ReplyDelete