Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beautiful Babies ATCs!

Isn't little Sunny Sue adorable? These ATCs were made for an ATC swap on www.atcsforall.com. I don't know who Sue is (or if that's even her real name!), but I think she may be a distant relative of mine. I think I found her photo in a bunch of old family photos.
This little girl is actually my Mom, Stella, when she was only a couple of years old or so. Don't you just love the little duck at her feet?

I call these two Lucy & Bubba. Again, I don't know who they are, but they may be my relatives! I love little Bubba's scrunched up face, don't you?


And, this little imp is me! I just love this image of me - I think I was about 2 years old, and clearly up for anything that was associated with fun! This image is my own muse - just looking at her reminds me of times when I didn't have any sort of inner critic and was just able to be and enjoy everything and helps me mentally get to that place again!
The background of these ATCs consists of layers of paint, paper & rubber stamps. I laid down the images and then decided on their names and used type transfers to put their names on the ATCs. What fun to do! Enjoy!




1 comment: