Friday, July 27, 2012

Breakfast at Sunrise


I decided to get up early today to shoot the sunrise with my new camera (yea!).  The hummingbirds decided to join me for a sunrise breakfast!  Love the above image - you can just barely make out his wings fluttering as he approaches the feeder.


Here's another hummer actually being still and sipping his breakfast.  They are slowly getting used to us being there, so they don't fly away now when they notice we're around.


I think of the above image as just being so joyful.  It looks like the hummer is just rejoicing at the start of the day!  And, check out the great sunrise in the background.


This profile shot is another of my favorites.  It's just such a perfect still photo of a hummingbird - something pretty rare!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment