Monday, July 9, 2012

Front Yard Blooms!


There were such beautiful blooms in our front yard today, I couldn't resist snapping a few photos to share!  The above photo is of a gladiola that I planted in one of my pots (along with moss roses) - I just love the color of it!


And, this lovely pair of blooms are day lilies, which are blooming for the first time since I planted the bulbs/corms a couple of years ago.  Some of my day lilies are still quite small, but eventually, I'll have a wonderful day lily patch!


And, finally, this close-up of another type of lily that has started blooming for the first time in the garden.  I planted the bulb/corm a couple of years ago, so I don't even remember what type of lily this is!  LOL!  Still, it is really pretty and worth the wait.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment