Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo ATCs - Patterns and Textures

Here are some photo ATCs from a swap I just participated in. the photo above was supposed to be an up-close portrait of my sweet little girl kitty, Tatoosh. But...she moved just as the shutter released. So, I was left with this very cool sort of spooky shot that created a pattern of her eye moving in the shot!

This shot is a close up of a knot in a tree. I used PhotoShop to accentuate the grainy pattern and texture of the wood. I really like this shot, including the subtle color changes of the wood.



This creamy looking image is a close-up of some wood grain on the inside of a tree. Again, I did some playing with PhotoShop and just liked the semi-swirly effect effect I was able to achieve.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment