Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy May - Bizarre Holiday ATCs!

Here's the May installment of bizarre holidays. The 3 dates that I chose were......May 23rd, Penny Day - above. Can you even remember when a penny was actually worth something, and just a few of them could get you some fabulous treasure?? Days long gone by.


May 26th is Grey Day....I took this photo one day at The Morton Arboretum in Lisle, IL. It was actually a grey winter day and this is the reflection of barren tree branches in a pond at the base of the trees. I love the shimmery effect of the photo, don't you?



Ah, May 6th is a great day, and not just for the fun bizarre holiday! It's Beverage Day - now, it could have been any beverage, but I had this great wine themed napkin, and I couldn't resist including it in this piece!


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment