Friday, April 1, 2011

Bizarre Holidays in April - ATC Art

I have joined this fun swap with www.atcsforall.com! The theme is the bizarre holidays in a given month. This swap is for the month of April. The above holiday is on April 2 - National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day! I found an old photo of a little girl and her Mom sharing lunch - and what can be a more lunch-like than peanut butter & jelly!! And I just love the ribbon - it reminds me of what you might find on a little girl's dress!
I loved the little kid in this old photo that I found - doesn't he look like the innocent little devil? I just love him! April 13 is Blame Somebody Else Day. And, couldn't you just see him innocently laying the blame on someone else......may his little brother???


This last ATC was kind of a dreamy one, celebrating Great Poetry Reading Day on April 28. I used a stamp of some old fashioned handwriting behind the dreamy girl. This is a vintage photo of a young woman with a book on her lap. The flowers are just a lovely little touch - I can just see this young woman loving flowers like these.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment