Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bottomless Lakes State Park

The second camping area we explored was in the southeast quadrant of New Mexico, just outside Roswell. It was a very different area from the area around Abiquiu, but there's beauty to be found there. I found the trees there really interesting, and the image above is of one of those trees while we walked a path between two of the lakes. The leaves and branches were kind of wispy, and that made it very cool and interesting to me.


Daisies abound at Bottomless Lakes!! To me, the image above just looks like a note card, doesn't it? I just loved this little portrait!


And, here's an image of some daisies along the shore of the lake, just blowing in the breeze. I just loved this image because it reminds me of the breezy days of summer, soon to be gone.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment