Friday, November 4, 2011

Sunrise from the comfort of bed!!

Ok, so sometimes I'm a lazy photographer! One morning, when I raised the shades in the bedroom of our RV, this is the sight that greeted me. So, I decided to just sit on the bed with both kitties are either side of me, and shoot the sunrise! What a great way to start the day!


This image was actually a few minutes before the one above, just before the sun rose over the horizon. What a glorious start to the day! Oh, and in case some of you are thinking I have such sensitive kitties that enjoy things like sunrises.....well......I hate to burst your bubble, but the kitties were sticking close to me because I'm the source of food in the morning! Really, kitties are nothing, if not practical when it comes to that type of thing!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment