Monday, November 7, 2011

Winter Potluck ATC Swap

This was a fun swap to create for! The theme was just winter - anything what so ever goes, as long as it's a winter theme! So, what's more wintry than a snowman! This is actually a napkin that I just put on the ATC, added some text, and some glitter to create the effect of sparkly snow. Just a fun card!


And, of course, what's more winter than Christmas? I again used a Christmas napkin as the background, and then added a vintage Santa and a torn definition of the word Christmas. This one has a nice vintage feel to it.



For this last card, I used a photograph of mine as the background. I then cut out what looks kind of like a window from a template that I had, added a cup of cappuccino or cocoa, text, and there you have it! I thought it created the feel of a winter day, when you're nice and warm inside!!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment